Rachel Riley's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll try not to sound like a jerk, but...well... yeah.My purpose without a god was t…"

Rachel Riley replied Aug 31, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"I had a friend once go on about how Christianity is being attacked and how she feels…"

Rachel Riley replied Jul 31, 2013 to So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"Facebook God found him annoying as well."

Rachel Riley replied Jul 2, 2013 to Most Annoying Daredevil EVER

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by michele ricketts

"I always found meaning on things that are important in this life. I want to be a goo…"

Rachel Riley replied Jul 2, 2013 to Meaning after religion

64 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Now I won't say I'm a perfect person, I have my moments of being a dick though I'm a…"

Rachel Riley replied Jun 20, 2013 to

just now

"When my husband and I both came out as Atheists, my brother in law was still Theist…"

Rachel Riley replied Jun 10, 2013 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"I think the parents in this situation needed to remain calm, at least in front of th…"

Rachel Riley replied Jun 5, 2013 to Preschoolers Performing Oral Sex (at Lutheran School)

5 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I haven't watched enough Judge Mathis to see it, the first instance was because she…"

Rachel Riley replied Jun 5, 2013 to

just now

"Don't you see, when we take away their stick... we're being intolerant!"

Rachel Riley replied May 26, 2013 to When Christians become a 'hated minority' (John Blake, CNN)

35 May 27, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm glad that you were able to find out this information. Your boss was completely i…"

Rachel Riley replied May 25, 2013 to A Tragedy of Non-Tolerance

6 May 26, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service