Fran Stein's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"It's damned if you do and damned if you don't. On Infowars.Com, Bill Nye was made to…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to Bill Nye v. Ken Ham Debate: A Big Mistake?

46 Feb 11
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I can understand what you're going through. Women tend to be more religious, and I h…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to My story

20 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"As Karl Marx put it (I'm paraphrasing here because I can't remember the exact words)…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to How Did You Discover Your Religion Was Bogus?

13 Feb 9
Reply by Luara

"Your mother sounds as if she realizes she's been lied to, and my mother said somethi…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to I Need Some Advice, Help, anything really.

24 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"This is a typical tactic when believers feel threatened by thinking. Like Homer Simp…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to So now I'm accused of verbally attacking by just saying what I believe.

42 Feb 8
Reply by Fran Stein

"Except for here and a blog hardly anyone knew existed I, too, am still in the closet…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 on Thursday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Looks like she's stoned! And THIS is the face of the Tea Party!? Let me go to hell n…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to Makes You Wonder What Sort of People Would Vote to Send Such a Person to Congress

47 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Well, I don't smoke or break the law. Trust me, you don't need a religious girlfrien…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to Where are all the genuine atheists?

52 May 12
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I agree with you! Trolls should be exposed and expelled."

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to Weeding out the Chaff

42 Feb 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Mo was lucky he lived before the invention of the camera. We're lucky we don't have…"

Fran Stein replied Feb 8 to mo and jesus cartoon controversy in the UK - Insanity!

6 Feb 8
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service