Atheist Nexus Logo

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"If you don't mind me asking, what part of Missouri do you live in? I'm from the Kans…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Monday to The Atheist Experience

8 on Tuesday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Thank you Joan, I appreciate that."

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Sunday to Does Obama love America?

33 5 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"As strange as it may sound, I am glad I have a terminal illness. This country is fuc…"

33 5 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"I actually like Peace Health for one reason, one of the nuns who took over in the 30…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Sunday to Clark Cnty WA: Council voted DOWN "In god we trust" / EDIT

30 on Sunday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I like the land of America, it's beautiful. I'm good on the government though. We to…"

33 5 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"  I was actually going to take the time to respond, but why bother? This dude is jus…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Saturday to

just now

"Thanks for the information, I'm watching a documentary on Philip Nitschke right now.…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Saturday to Physician Assisted Suicide.

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Oh yes, I believe an advance directive would cover that. From what I understand it's…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Saturday to Physician Assisted Suicide.

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I personally think if someone suffers constantly, even from a mental illness, they s…"

19 on Sunday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Well I am of a younger generation, different things are acceptable in everyday conve…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied on Friday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 on Sunday
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service