Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"My friend made me read "Heaven is for real" and I kind of just laughed it off, as al…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 17 to Big surprise: Boy who went to heaven made it all up.

79 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"This is my all time favorite Sam Harris clip, hilarious."

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 17 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I always said he was just lip service, telling people what they want to hear so they…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 17 to Pope - Free Speech Is Nice But Religion is Off Limits.

109 Jan 20
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The stars died so we could be born, and they don't ask for any creepy love faith. "

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 10 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

93 2 hours ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Man oh man. I see they also funded the movie a matter of faith, I didn't want to clo…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 8 to young earth creationist subbing in public schools

19 Jan 14
Reply by Chris

"I wish I would've seen this post in time. I'm not much for fiction reading, but it d…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Jan 7 to My atheist fiction novel The God in the Middle is available free till Jan 5th

25 Jan 14
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Being that I was born in 92, my school experience was not one that did any good. I d…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Dec 27, 2014 to Do you guys know what tomorrow is?

53 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I lost faith in the public education system of America before I was in middle school…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Dec 26, 2014 to Do you guys know what tomorrow is?

53 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I've been telling everyone I see on the streets of Seattle, and yeah they look at me…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Dec 26, 2014 to Do you guys know what tomorrow is?

53 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It's really sad to think of it, here we are in the 21st century, and yet people stil…"

Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied Dec 26, 2014 to God Loves Uganda.

4 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service