Mequa's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I fully support gender equality. Equal rights, equal responsibility. Rig…"

Mequa replied on Monday to Whats the deal with feminism?

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"OK, so how do you deal with those with the attitude "Respect is earned, I don't have…"

Mequa replied on Sunday to How do you deal with being disliked / hated?

35 on Monday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually JWs are old earth creationists, given they interpret "day" (in Hebrew, "yom…"

Mequa replied Sep 3 to Jehovah's Witness Apologetics

10 Sep 12
Reply by Gwaithmir

"You can still keep XP after the date, only Microsoft will stop patching it, and thir…"

Mequa replied Mar 25 to End Of Windows XP Support

33 Apr 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"The charge of "misogyny" is often used by radical feminists to silence dissent from…"

Mequa replied Dec 30, 2013 to Atheist Gillian Gillards speech prompts misogyny definition rethink

16 Jan 6
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"I agree, Windows 8 is the pits. I've tried their alpha release ("Developer Preview")…"

Mequa replied Sep 11, 2013 to Windows 8 is the worst operating system ever

31 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This does make me wonder about the motivations behind becoming a Hasidic mohel... Pr…"

Mequa replied Sep 3, 2013 to Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

22 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Going by the title, I thought the question would be, going by the man's (professed)…"

Mequa replied Aug 28, 2013 to Question - when Pat Robertson dies...

10 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"My father has been a Jehovah's Witness since 1995. One of their most outrageous bel…"

Mequa replied Aug 22, 2013 to All Along the "Watchtower" (Not About Bob Dylan): Why I Think Jehovah's Witnesses are the Funniest People on Earth

8 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service