LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on what stage of 'christian' your friend is at in his/her life. If they g…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8 to Best questions to ask a Christian?

22 Sep 8
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"I feel a 'soul' is a religious term and is connected to religious people believing i…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8 to What is soul a/c to you ?

18 Sep 15
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Brewer has no 'Class'.  Regardless of whether anyone agrees with President Obama's p…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8 to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer creates a State FAITH Department!!!!!!!

12 Sep 8

"Thanks for caring to reply Loren. Where are other Arizona non-theists who can unite…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 2 to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer creates a State FAITH Department!!!!!!!

12 Sep 8

"As much as I hate to admit it, when someone reacts negatively when I them them I'm A…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Preparing to Come Out

18 Sep 1

"I'm so sorry you're experiencing all that familial and personal trauma. It's also di…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Feeling conflicted

7 Sep 1

"Consider forming a Freethinker's yahoo meetup group in your area - at a public place…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Isolation and Depression

58 Sep 7
Reply by Steve

"If you have a Facebook page, there are hundreds of Atheist groups to 'like' and/or j…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Trouble meeting other atheists

22 Oct 2
Reply by Luara

"Also, many people become minsters/clergy because they already HAVE a criminal record…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Also, many people become minsters/clergy because they already HAVE a criminal record…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service