Atheist Nexus Logo

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on what stage of 'christian' your friend is at in his/her life. If they g…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8, 2014 to Best questions to ask a Christian?

53 Mar 10
Reply by Chuck Roast

"I feel a 'soul' is a religious term and is connected to religious people believing i…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8, 2014 to What is soul a/c to you ?

18 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Brewer has no 'Class'.  Regardless of whether anyone agrees with President Obama's p…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 8, 2014 to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer creates a State FAITH Department!!!!!!!

12 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"Thanks for caring to reply Loren. Where are other Arizona non-theists who can unite…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 2, 2014 to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer creates a State FAITH Department!!!!!!!

12 Sep 8, 2014

"As much as I hate to admit it, when someone reacts negatively when I them them I'm A…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Preparing to Come Out

18 Sep 1, 2014

"I'm so sorry you're experiencing all that familial and personal trauma. It's also di…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Feeling conflicted

7 Sep 1, 2014

"Consider forming a Freethinker's yahoo meetup group in your area - at a public place…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Isolation and Depression

58 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Steve

"If you have a Facebook page, there are hundreds of Atheist groups to 'like' and/or j…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Trouble meeting other atheists

24 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Fiona Hawke

"Also, many people become minsters/clergy because they already HAVE a criminal record…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

"Also, many people become minsters/clergy because they already HAVE a criminal record…"

LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist replied Sep 1, 2014 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service