Max Gerig's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hey at least you can ride the buses and trains with having to worry about being KILL…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 14, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Well my dad is Atheist\agnostic, and my mom i am unsure about we have had many relig…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 13, 2010 to What is the religion of your parents?

67 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Allen D. Berrios

"Hahahahaha that joke is brilliant!! and you are spot on about the Boer population, m…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 11, 2010 to 'Good without God' billboard campaign hits Sacramento

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Max Gerig

"Ok thats scary!!! and then the Atheists are the immoral ones?!?!?!?!?!"

Max Gerig replied Feb 11, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Sho, ok thats a bit crazy when your mom tells you to watch your back! i must say i w…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 11, 2010 to Great Now I have to watch my back... hahaha

39 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Michael J. Maloney

"it will be interesting to see what the religious community is going to say about tha…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 11, 2010 to 'Good without God' billboard campaign hits Sacramento

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Max Gerig

"i was never brought up with religion but in primary school when i was about 10 one o…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 11, 2010 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"Well in the process of breaking up with me my ex told me that i dont have a choice i…"

Max Gerig replied Feb 9, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service