Travis Finell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Both of you are correct, although life would be much better if things were different…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 26, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I think it too pushy for my tastes, much of the time the question was less answered…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 26, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"It is a simple matter for them to dismiss what you say about Herod's slaughter as a…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 25, 2013 to Unreliable Bible

63 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Two Cult Survivor

"If the universe was in the form of energy than it still existed, albeit in another f…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 24, 2013 to Common apologetic arguments, and good answers to them

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Indeed your point is well taken Loren.  Joan, as will all things that happened befo…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 23, 2013 to Common apologetic arguments, and good answers to them

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"True the universe is expanding but that does not mean that it will not happen, an ex…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 23, 2013 to Common apologetic arguments, and good answers to them

15 May 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Look up the atheists wager, a variation of Pascal's wager based on the assumption th…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 23, 2013 to What If we're wrong??

102 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Dogly

"I feel it should be pointed out that Islam particually can easily be argued to be bo…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 23, 2013 to Andrew Brown criticises Dawkins in the Guardian

7 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I myself have ready the Koran (anti apoletics is rather a hobby of mine) and while t…"

Travis Finell replied Apr 22, 2013 to Islamophobia in Atheism

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Travis Finell

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service