KillerDiller's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I was 15 when I first used the word "atheist" after having been raised in a very Chr…"

KillerDiller replied Jul 23, 2012 to What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

"So sorry to read all this. I hope you are able to find the social support you need,…"

KillerDiller replied May 21, 2012 to Young people - Are you having children? Why or why not?

22 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

"I'm 30, married, and do not intend to ever have children. I made this decision when…"

KillerDiller replied May 19, 2012 to Young people - Are you having children? Why or why not?

22 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

"Nice summary, and I definitely agree with your points about biology vs. social const…"

KillerDiller replied Mar 8, 2012 to What does it mean? A drug that reduces racist reactions.

5 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Thank you for these clarifications. I've been meaning for a long time to study both…"

KillerDiller replied Dec 5, 2011 to Theravada Buddhism, atheism, and clearing up some misconceptions

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by KillerDiller

"Yes, as Nerd's article suggests, "supernatural" experiences like those you described…"

KillerDiller replied Jul 29, 2011 to i find it weird that...

17 Sep 6, 2011

"Many states allow someone to get a license to marry a couple for a single day. My hu…"

KillerDiller replied Jul 28, 2011 to How do you have an atheist wedding?

15 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by treefireguy

"There is a correlation between IQ and atheism. It is also more common to see "out" a…"

KillerDiller replied May 13, 2011 to Atheism and Education

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Rob Robinson

"Brian on "Family Guy" is an admitted atheist."

KillerDiller replied May 11, 2011 to Atheist characters

30 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by CK

"I was living in Illinois at the time and Obama was elected as the senator from Illin…"

KillerDiller replied Apr 20, 2011 to Birther question

53 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Phil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
20 minutes ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
1 hour ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
2 hours ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on BIPLAB DAS's photo
2 hours ago
Ceil replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service