Regina M's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings and welcome! I think like in any sort of random population, you can expect…"

Regina M replied Nov 28, 2012 to Okay, Now I've Had To Go And Break Out The Soapbox...

38 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"OK, there's just a little part of me that feels downright gleeful in witnessing the…"

Regina M replied Nov 12, 2012 to If Only White Men Had Voted...

8 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Paul Yager

"I use them, and enjoy creating variations most especially involving Jesus because it…"

Regina M replied Nov 5, 2012 to Using GOD Damn it, OH GOD, and Jesus Christ....Oh my!!

92 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Actually I'm surprised I haven't seen anything about god sending the storm to preven…"

Regina M replied Oct 31, 2012 to God sent the storm to help Obama?

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"I think your intuition is correct in teaching him about all different sorts of relig…"

Regina M replied Oct 30, 2012 to Baby mama doesn't see the drama in taking son to Sunday service!

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"I'll be voting on Tuesday! I live in a small town, so going in early on my way to wo…"

Regina M replied Oct 30, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Isn't Bill Nye a bow-tie wearer? I'd trust him to be suitably skeptical about such s…"

Regina M replied Oct 10, 2012 to Neurosurgeon's after death trip to heaven.

12 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by MB

"For me it was being released from a life of fear. No more wondering if the moon was…"

Regina M replied Sep 25, 2012 to How did you feel after leaving your religion and becoming atheist?

48 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I can't believe anyone has suggested tormenting your sunday school teachers yet! Oh…"

Regina M replied May 9, 2012 to Parents force me to go to church, read Christian "literature". What should I do?

20 May 9, 2012
Reply by Regina M

"I have a lot of silly thought processes (I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this). It'…"

Regina M replied Apr 12, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service