Earthboundmisfit's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Great ideas there. I'm going to try to use them but it won't be easy. For instance,…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 21, 2011 to How Can We Atheists Do Our Job Better?

28 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

"Park, this is a great topic for a thread. In fact, for me, it's why I'm here. Let's…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 21, 2011 to How Can We Atheists Do Our Job Better?

28 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Maia Rodriguez

"Welcome Pete. You forgot to mention the most notable thing about Woking, McLaren!!"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 17, 2011 to Hooray! Like-minded people!

4 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"Bill, I think egotistical is right. Or maybe egoist, an ego-ecentric view. Whose opi…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 14, 2011 to Are Atheists Egotistical?

8 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Adam Brown

"I see a lot of groupthink in another forum I frequent. I'm the liberal heretic there…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 14, 2011 to I can't stop being an ass to theists on Internet forums.

14 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"Jessica, I will say it again. If you have a credible news source saying there is a c…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 13, 2011 to Sara Palin

15 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"If your year was 50/50 good to evil, think about what it would have been without her…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 11, 2011 to Pushing Religion Via Christmas Card!

20 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Earthboundmisfit

"You are absolutely right. Blame the person at fault, Jared Loughner. Do you have som…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 11, 2011 to Sara Palin

15 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"Palin may be a twit, but there is no evidence, at this point, of a connection. Until…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 10, 2011 to Sara Palin

15 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"This song was posted already, but here's the proper version. :) http://www.youtube.c…"

Earthboundmisfit replied Jan 8, 2011 to What song sounds most like you?

112 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by EJN

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
7 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
14 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
16 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
19 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
28 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
28 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
30 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion John Jubinsky's DNA Testing Results in the group DNA Tested Nonbelievers
31 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
31 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
35 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
55 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service