René Hjortborg Bjørnskov's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My point exactly.The term atheist is important because some people ( like me) are at…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 16, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Wonderfull. OK. There is one thing that I have never understood, and I am not writin…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 8, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"True The Britannica article on atheism is an absolute gem.This per postcard would be…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 8, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"If by vacuum you mean the right to choose my view of the world without being labelle…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 6, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I hope that you state that you are agnostic because this is what you are.You sound m…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 6, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"To someone who identifies themselves as atheist this is the proper term. Anyone not…"

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I usually say that if atheism is a religion them being bald is a hairstyle. It would…"

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I had a somewhat similar experience, some of the talks in grade school were "lively"…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 5, 2009 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"I always yell back in Danish, nothing is better than fun with tourists."

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 5, 2009 to Founded on Freedom of Meat Choices. Same as Founded on freedom of Religion?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Me for one. I find that having civil unions insted of gay marriages, makes a few thi…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Aug 2, 2009 to Do Atheists Hate Gays?

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service