René Hjortborg Bjørnskov's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Gee you have really made an effort here. So you deserve a full reply. You first quot…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 20, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Nope. you make the common mistake of defining a term by it's literal translation. I…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 20, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Hi hi I understood the base possition as that of your son."

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 19, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Not only to get the point across, but also to get atheists out of the cupboard, we h…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 19, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Your son has the benefit of youthful ignorance. You however is not in the same situa…"

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Exactly agnosticism is not a middle ground, but unfortunately it is sometime transla…"

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Your"spagettimonster argument is what proves you atheist not agnostic. As you do not…"

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Sorry forgot the link http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/40634/atheism"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 18, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I had the chance to revisit the Britannica article a few days ago, and I must admit…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 18, 2009 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"No the Force would be a deity like construction, StarWars also has very christian un…"

René Hjortborg Bjørnskov replied Sep 16, 2009 to Could Jedism (Yes, that Jedi) Be an Atheist Religion??

32 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service