Chad Kreutzer's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"That would explain some of the questions... Although I think I'm going to reserve j…"

Chad Kreutzer replied Sep 15, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I never was able to get into that show: it felt like the writers were still laughing…"

Chad Kreutzer replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"I've thought many times, "If I wasn't an ethical person, I could totally make up a p…"

Chad Kreutzer replied Sep 15, 2013 to Is it possible for an atheist to believe in an after-life?

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"how did we get here? Short answer: Evolution. why are we here? Your "why" is a quest…"

Chad Kreutzer replied Sep 15, 2013 to Beliefs as an Atheist

41 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'll have to find that quote. Cause that's basically my view of immortality--why do…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"I admit that my previous reply was made not having looked at your page. Now that I h…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

"The problem with your thesis is that, even if in some hypothetical future iteration…"

67 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Earley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service