David Layton's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like new-agey gobbldy-gook to me. It's a belief that personal reality (i.e. w…"

David Layton replied Jul 26 to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 Jul 27
Reply by Luara

"Where does one get enough deuterium?"

David Layton replied Jun 10, 2013 to Wyoming Teen Ousted from Science Fair

18 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by jay H

"It probably has something to do with Microwave ovens and non-dairy creamer, the prop…"

David Layton replied Jun 8, 2013 to Wyoming Teen Ousted from Science Fair

18 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by jay H

"No surprise here. Few conservative commentators lied so proficiently as Breitbart. H…"

David Layton replied May 14, 2013 to Breitbart Group Claims "New Evidence" Hitler Was Gay

23 May 15, 2013
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Your answers are very good. I doubt Dr. Saunders will actually take time to consider…"

David Layton replied May 7, 2013 to Responding to Believers' "Difficult" Questions About Atheism

107 May 9, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"You are probably right about a narrow ruling. The final verdict for this session may…"

David Layton replied Mar 28, 2013 to Sad Spectacles of the Sunday Talking Heads on Marriage Equality

60 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I cannot watch the Sunday politico-talk shows. The idiocy from all involved staggers…"

David Layton replied Mar 25, 2013 to Sad Spectacles of the Sunday Talking Heads on Marriage Equality

60 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yet another Nazi Aryan ideal Jesus. Oh, yeah, he really did look like this."

David Layton replied Mar 5, 2013 to Jesus Got a Haircut!

108 Aug 19
Reply by sk8eycat

"In an ideal world, religion would be abolished. It certainly won't happen in my life…"

David Layton replied Nov 11, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Some additional information and ideas on this: The human population expansion is th…"

David Layton replied Oct 9, 2012 to Human Overpopulation and your View?

40 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by JP Carey

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service