Eric R.'s Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right. I live in Columbia, the capital of South Carolina. On our statehouse g…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to Is it strange for Canadians to display a confederate flag?

32 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Thanks for the link. I have just started looking over some of it and it's got some i…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to Scientology: should our government shut them down or protect them?

29 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

"I also think it's highly likely that Jesus is from more than one character. Many myt…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"You're right in that if altruism had never been advantageous, we might never have de…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to The basis for Enlightenment values of morality

40 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"Hahaha I certainly don't think that he finds women inherently inferior, but I went b…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to I would love to get some responses from you atheist Republicans

45 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"I agree. The Republican Party used to stand for protection against a big government…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to I would love to get some responses from you atheist Republicans

45 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"Christopher Hitchens has said repeatedly that he is not a conservative or a Republic…"

45 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
37 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service