Eric R.'s Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"it's a bit of skin which I feel no loss for and can't imagine wanting. Fine, but acc…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Welcome Garrick! Glad you're joining. I just joined very recently and I really enjoy…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Yatta! I'm here!

3 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by John D

"Good for you James, and welcome! Congratulations on your revelation, if I can say th…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to East Texas Atheist

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Richard

"It's just sad that these 10 people have to tarnish our efforts in Haiti. Americans h…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Just Call Me Skeptic: My Latest Conspiracy Theory

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Yes, it's a very slippery slope for the government, and that's the problem. That's i…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Scientology: should our government shut them down or protect them?

29 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

"I can understand why some people would call themselves "spiritual" atheists. I don't…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to spiritual atheist?

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Rob van Senten

"I think you've got a good point there. Israeli's certainly aren't innocent victims,…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Israel’s Practice of Denying Entry to and Deporting Americans

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Double Standards???

"I'll agree that it's safer to practice Christianity and Mormonism, but their metaphy…"

Eric R. replied Feb 4, 2010 to Scientology: should our government shut them down or protect them?

29 Feb 9, 2010

"I guess by "protect" them I meant to ensure they have the right to practice their id…"

29 Feb 9, 2010

"I personally wouldn't consider it unethical to delete those things because that pers…"

Eric R. replied Feb 3, 2010 to Deleting discussions...closing discussions...deleting comments..argh

30 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service