Eric R.'s Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Agatka Radwańska said this: I must be alone in my views over here but I am totally p…"

Eric R. replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"Unfortunately you're not alone in being pro-circumcision. Far too many people are of…"

Eric R. replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Yes certainly we can disprove some conceptions of God right off the bat. The God of…"

Eric R. replied Feb 21, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

"Ausman, I remember having similar problems when I was your age (I'm 22 now). I wasn'…"

Eric R. replied Feb 20, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks for posting this and letting us ask. I'm really curious about what the genera…"

Eric R. replied Feb 20, 2010 to Ask me about my country(Saudi Arabia)

171 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I always wonder if that's really true? Our intelligence IS part of our natural evolu…"

Eric R. replied Feb 10, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Hi Larry, I'm Eric. Nice to meet you. I didn't grow up far from you--Spartanburg, SC…"

Eric R. replied Feb 10, 2010 to Another babble-belter

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"I agree 100% about the subjectivity of beauty. Different cultures and people have co…"

Eric R. replied Feb 7, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"CBS also rejected an ad for a gay dating site. I'm sure they wouldn't have any objec…"

Eric R. replied Feb 6, 2010 to Why I Hate the Superbowl

91 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

"I'd agree that it does depend on your definition of child abuse. I think religious i…"

Eric R. replied Feb 6, 2010 to IS INDOCTRINATION CHILD ABUSE?

35 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by David Curry

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service