Ficking Chucken's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Libertarianism is less about greed and more about who gets to make the decision abou…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You know what I like best about being an atheist Libertarian?  Being able to say wit…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I too read these books and it made for great paleo-anthropological fiction.  I enjoy…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 29, 2013 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"You nailed it Loren.  The minute that I give a crap about what some stinking rich du…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 26, 2013 to Tolerance & Duck Dynasty

70 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by k.h. ky

"You are correct Joan.  This was a very good read.  It totally debunks the myth that…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 16, 2013 to An Interview That Should Scare the Bejesus (or Devil) Out of You: New York Magazine Talks to Justice Antonin Scalia

49 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"Just got done reading a history of secularism in America called "Freethinkers".  Fin…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 15, 2013 to An Interview That Should Scare the Bejesus (or Devil) Out of You: New York Magazine Talks to Justice Antonin Scalia

49 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"I know that this discussion has kind of died here but just got an interesting feed f…"

Ficking Chucken replied Oct 17, 2013 to getting drug dealers to go straight

31 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"I was just online yesterday looking at a picture from a telescope in Chile that port…"

Ficking Chucken replied Oct 17, 2013 to Diana Nyad, swam to Cuba fame (atheist) squares up w/ Oprah on atheism!?!?!? 2013!

37 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Taryn

"I am sure that many of here remember the movie "A Clockwork Orange".  One of my favo…"

Ficking Chucken replied Oct 17, 2013 to U.S. House stenographer erupts in bizarre religious outburst

24 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"I really loved the part when that old dude gets raped by his daughters though, kept…"

Ficking Chucken replied Oct 15, 2013 to The Sacred Bible

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service