Ficking Chucken's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Where can I get an application for his replacement.  I don't think I can wait for my…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 22 to What would you do?

11 Jan 22
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"Not to nitpick, but, where did you get the idea that the "vast majority of scientist…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 22 to The myth of the incompatibility of science and religion

116 Apr 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"These are some of the funniest that I have seen.  I am at the library and had troubl…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 22 to Oral Fixations and Christian Churches: Competing Signage Beckons Sheckels

7 Jan 22
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"In a similar vein, I really hate being "blessed" by some complete stranger.  Typical…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 19 to Hey to "Dear Abby"

31 Jan 28
Reply by Ceil

"I have to agree with the idea that belief in an invisible cosmological Santa Claus s…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 19 to Infants Murdered in Maryland Exorcism

28 Jan 26
Reply by Jim Greenamyer

"The ACA, if it is to work at all, should have been a single payer system.  The busin…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 15 to Opposition to ACA

75 Jan 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Recently I was looking for a roommate to help me share expenses on the apartment tha…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 15 to Gay Purge in Nigeria?

42 Jan 19
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Religion has been, is and will always be the means of controlling the slaves. It goe…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 3 to US Catholic Bishops say we don't own our lives

17 Jan 5
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Does anybody know where one could find some more pics or videos of the pre-Duck Dyna…"

Ficking Chucken replied Jan 3 to More Duckspeak for the 21st Century

45 Jan 4
Reply by k.h. ky

"I voted foe Obama because I thought he might be different from the abject corporate…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service