Ficking Chucken's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"I just found out about another book written by Susan Jacoby.  Apparently she felt th…"

Ficking Chucken replied on Monday to Robert Ingersoll

49 19 hours ago
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Oh My Gosh! (See even us atheists have yet to come up with an exclamation that DOESN…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 11 to Robert Ingersoll

49 19 hours ago

"Oops. A couple of mistakes above: First his website site calls him "The most Remarka…"

Ficking Chucken replied Dec 7 to Robert Ingersoll

49 19 hours ago

"I love this pic! "

Ficking Chucken replied Nov 3 to How Conservative Christianity Can Warp the Mind

6 Nov 3
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"I think what is truly disgusting is that despite all the money, property, and power…"

Ficking Chucken replied May 17 to The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions: $71,000,000,000

2 May 17
Reply by Tim

"The fact is we are all rascist to some degree.  This has been proven in at least sev…"

Ficking Chucken replied May 8 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"I blame the peyote.  How else would we have come up with the idea of a god, that we…"

Ficking Chucken replied May 8 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"I am an atheist despite a rather religious upbringing.  After rejecting ALL of the o…"

Ficking Chucken replied Apr 30 to why are you atheist

34 Jul 7
Reply by Freethinker31

"I too have read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich.  But an even more frightening…"

Ficking Chucken replied Mar 31 to The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich

36 Apr 2
Reply by Luara

"Can't trust them damn snakes to do anything right."

Ficking Chucken replied Feb 16 to Kentucky snake handling preacher, reality TV star dead from snake bite

21 Feb 24
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
8 minutes ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
14 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
30 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
48 minutes ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
57 minutes ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
1 hour ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's blog post Einstein on God, narrated by Richard Dawkins
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Pat's discussion Hello Dalai.., Err, Goodbye Dalai
1 hour ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"
1 hour ago
Daniel W replied to Daniel W's discussion "Pope Francis played Huge Role in Cuba Deal"
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Loren Miller's photo
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service