Spitter's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"lol. What does that even mean matthew?  You didn't explain what you meant but booklo…"

Spitter replied May 15, 2012 to An atheist that doesn't like dawkins.

59 May 25, 2012
Reply by Dalton

"Yes booklover, seriously.  No, biggest problems in the world come from real things l…"

Spitter replied May 15, 2012 to An atheist that doesn't like dawkins.

59 May 25, 2012
Reply by Dalton

"Hey dude. Don't even need to read all of your post to say I agree with you somewhat.…"

Spitter replied May 14, 2012 to An atheist that doesn't like dawkins.

59 May 25, 2012
Reply by Dalton

"so you successfully converted a religious wing nut by being an atheist wing nut; not…"

Spitter replied May 11, 2012 to Mock the Christians!

11 May 12, 2012
Reply by Armand

"oh yeah, they're real.  Google it if you don't believe me."

Spitter replied Apr 18, 2012 to What do you expect from an atheist organization?

141 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"LMAO, good point."

Spitter replied Apr 11, 2012 to Rev. Pat "Sparky McCrazy" Robertson Calls For Legalization of Marijuana

19 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"What I find more interesting is how there's going to be a large group of people with…"

Spitter replied Apr 11, 2012 to Rev. Pat "Sparky McCrazy" Robertson Calls For Legalization of Marijuana

19 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Dogly

"Yup, already got it set up."

Spitter replied Apr 11, 2012 to Would you...?

45 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Spitter

"Screw it dude. I'm balding and proud. Hell it's the reason I stopped wearing hats. …"

Spitter replied Apr 11, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"you can look into the fractal geometry of nature, cool shit. "

Spitter replied Apr 11, 2012 to Need help gathering images for exposition

5 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Macedonio Fernandez

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

BJ Saylor posted a status
"I have concluded that the skeptical movement is going to amount to nothing more than a minor protest movement mostly online."
2 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
11 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Michael Penn's discussion ATHEIST MUSIC
20 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Gregory Phillip Dearth's discussion Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos
28 minutes ago
Plinius replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
30 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
37 minutes ago
Luara commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
38 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
43 minutes ago
New Atheist replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Why Atheists can't be Republicans
46 minutes ago
Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
59 minutes ago
Steve Shives posted a video

Book Two, Chapters 9-12 - An Atheist Reads Ray Comfort

The series examining the books of Christian apologist Ray Comfort continues with a look at Chapters 9-12 of Comfort's book, God Doesn't Believe in Atheists. ...
1 hour ago
Robert Lanktree replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service