Emma Lennon's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I came across this show on my TV listings the other night, and I meant to watch it w…"

Emma Lennon replied Apr 4 to H2, Sister Cable Network to A&E, Does Best Scientology Expose' To Date

8 Apr 4
Reply by Luara

"The original Cosmos aired in 1980, which was WAY before my time, but I am curious ab…"

Emma Lennon replied Mar 9 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The last time I visited my Grandmother, back September, her TV was on Fox News. Howe…"

Emma Lennon replied Mar 3 to "I lost my Dad to Fox News" - Salon.com

15 Mar 10
Reply by Michael Penn

"Geez! I had forgotten how much that picture terrifies me! It's like her eyes are sho…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 5 to Makes You Wonder What Sort of People Would Vote to Send Such a Person to Congress

47 Feb 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yeah, I don't think many people will pay much attention to my comment. And it wasn't…"

Emma Lennon replied Jan 18 to Subtly aludued to my atheism on YouTube today.

7 Jan 26
Reply by Skeptic365

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. This is why my favorite Christmas song is "What's…"

Emma Lennon replied Dec 24, 2013 to Holiday Horror!

48 Jan 16
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"If you're talking about the poster next to the Crocodile Dundee poster, it's from Ho…"

Emma Lennon replied Aug 26, 2013 to Last Supper in the Great Hall of Imaginary Friends

16 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"This made me giggle. Thanks for sharing, James."

Emma Lennon replied Jun 19, 2013 to Sorry for the Hype, But This Might Make You Laugh

10 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Um...ok. I'm never going to be able to get that story out of my head now. I won't ho…"

Emma Lennon replied Jun 5, 2013 to Preschoolers Performing Oral Sex (at Lutheran School)

5 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Ha-Ha! Brilliant!"

Emma Lennon replied Mar 7, 2013 to Send Superstitious Kids to A Good School

1 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Emma Lennon

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service