Atheist Nexus Logo

Emma Lennon's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"This article doesn't say what kind of bra holster  the woman used, but I Googled the…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 19 to Repub Official Fatally Shoots Self In Eye while Adjusting Bra Holster

28 Feb 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"My boyfriend and I once had a discussion about the underwear bomber,  (The one from…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 17 to Heaven is for couch potatoes.

54 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually, it was in a YouTube comment on a video for a song called "Through Heaven's…"

54 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I once read that Judaism had like a car wash for souls, or something like that."

54 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I believe that when I die, my body will become the grass, and the antelope will eat…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 15 to Heaven is for couch potatoes.

54 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Did you hear that the ASS-HATS at Fox news actually had the audacity to show the vid…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 5 to Not that long ago: Burning Americans to Death

34 Feb 10
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Whenever I'm in my local mall, I have to pass by the Hallmark store, because it's ri…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 2 to Creation(ist) Museum commercial on Hallmark Channel

7 Feb 2
Reply by Emma Lennon

"To be honest, apart from yesterday, I pretty much avoid the Hallmark Channel. Howeve…"

Emma Lennon replied Feb 2 to Creation(ist) Museum commercial on Hallmark Channel

7 Feb 2
Reply by Emma Lennon

"Almost every day, I catch the last 5 minutes or so of Dr. Oz while I'm waiting for t…"

Emma Lennon replied Jan 28 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

"My mother comes from a Catholic family in Ireland. She has six siblings. (She's the…"

Emma Lennon replied Jan 28 to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service