Atheist Nexus Logo

Keith Sewell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hello Levini,   First, sorry about delay. I am out on a barge off the coast of Ind…"

Keith Sewell replied Mar 17, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Levini, Prompted by your first post: In focusing on ‘proof’ and its supposed objec…"

Keith Sewell replied Mar 17, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  I don't want to be presumptious, but do want to answer all comments addressed to m…"

Keith Sewell replied Mar 15, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  Dear Friends, If you were in the forest and came upon a group of people who were t…"

Keith Sewell replied Mar 14, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Greetings All, It seems to me that you’re focusing on the wrong question. Instead of…"

Keith Sewell replied Feb 28, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  Hello Sean,   I think that we owe our intellectual opponents the consideration of…"

Keith Sewell replied Feb 21, 2011 to Non-accommodationism vs. Accommodationism

7 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"  Good question Scott.   I'm precisely as sure that there is no God, and for precise…"

Keith Sewell replied Feb 21, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"  If you haven't yet read 'Consilience', by E. O. Wilson, then that would be my top…"

Keith Sewell replied Feb 20, 2011 to Philosophic suggested reading?

14 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Keith Sewell

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
41 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat liked matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Inside Gods Mind

Inside Gods Mind In this video I discuss Ran Campbell's dream about him being in the mind of God during the judgement of his childhood care givers, and deter...
2 hours ago
Profile IconFrank Pennycook, Nicholas McNemar and Neil joined Atheist Nexus
2 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Sara's group
3 hours ago
Scary Guy joined Ian's group
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service