Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Who is likely to be an atheist..? any small dosage of Rationalism Empiricism and ske…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Jul 11, 2013 to who has greatest potential to become Atheist?

25 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Is this an A roll call?I a Freethinker at (and from) Dar es salam Tanzania East Afri…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Jun 18, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1054 9 hours ago
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"Afrikans are said to be notoriously religious...it has been analyzed again and again…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Jul 3, 2012 to Is it possible to be a religious atheist?

49 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"Afrikans are said to be notoriously religious...it has been analyzed again and again…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Jul 3, 2012 to Is it possible to be a religious atheist?

49 Jul 3, 2012

"Think it this way that even if there are god/gods (by whatever percentage of believe…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Mar 29, 2012 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"just simple answer from me is...of course there is god...there are gods but the poin…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Mar 28, 2012 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012

""lady merinda...thanks for your message, you a book lover? i like that...hereby plea…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Mar 27, 2012 to APOLOGY

6 Mar 27, 2012

"yeah tech...not solved yet but am on the threshold of getting another laptop as a su…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Mar 24, 2012 to APOLOGY

6 Mar 27, 2012

"ooh man...thanks back for your equal good words too... have i inspired you!? ooh man…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Nov 21, 2011 to Allow me to introduce myself............

10 Nov 21, 2011

"Hey Rick Watson... Your story/narration is well written!! And what an "evolution" of…"

Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi replied Nov 13, 2011 to Allow me to introduce myself............

10 Nov 21, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service