jlaz's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"To add to the list of somewhat improved Republican Candidates, I might also be able…"

jlaz replied Nov 4 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"I would love to see Sanders run.  Along with Warren, he does a good job of articulat…"

jlaz replied Oct 31 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"I would like to see Elizabeth Warren drafted to run in the primaries, and let's see…"

jlaz replied Oct 31 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"I would at least like to be given the chance to consider Huntsman.  I would not sign…"

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"I don't think what they need is a "charismatic" candidate so much as a good intellig…"

jlaz replied Oct 29 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"fwiw:One thing I've occasionally tried to express to my Republican-oriented and Pres…"

jlaz replied Oct 26 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"Some of my favorite music:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9etK1RuN2jcDinu Lipatti pl…"

jlaz replied Oct 23 to What are u listening to?

89 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It's not like it's my favorite song or something, but I also went through this week…"

jlaz replied Oct 22 to What are u listening to?

89 on Friday
Reply by Michael Penn

"It would be interesting if the picture of the female talk show host with her strippe…"

jlaz replied Aug 9 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"fwiw:- I agree, no reason to have that particular link up there forever.  There are…"

jlaz replied Aug 1 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service