The Flying Atheist's Discussions (752)

Discussions Replied To (458) Replies Latest Activity

"What a great opportunity!  I hope it will be available for all of us to see. "

The Flying Atheist replied on Sunday to Speaking about my atheism on TV tonight

20 on Tuesday
Reply by Pat

"You have a great attitude.  We have to create our own anticipation for what lies ahe…"

The Flying Atheist replied on Sunday to Winter Solstice Dec 21st

11 yesterday
Reply by Daniel W

"They're already in the dark. Now if we can just get them to keep quiet."

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 12 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Some of those "graces" are very nice. I'd be willing to shake things up around relig…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 11 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"I'm an aprayist."

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 10 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Agreed 100%.  Perfect assessment.  And I blame the skittish Democrats who caved in s…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 10 to BRUTALLY HONEST: Dems Won't Do The Right Thing, Which is Why They Are Losers

5 Nov 10
Reply by Freethinker31

"My concern with secular humanism being called a religion is that it may undermine th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 6 to Federal Court Ruling Extends Equal Protection Rights To Atheists

18 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm not convinced whether this is a good or a bad ruling.  I certainly understand th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 4 to Federal Court Ruling Extends Equal Protection Rights To Atheists

18 Nov 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I had to laugh this summer when I heard one of Oberwiess' political commercials on t…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 26 to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

32 Oct 26
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"I had the pleasure of seeing that film on the big screen a couple years ago at a sci…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 15 to Early Christianity

56 Oct 24
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
50 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service