The Flying Atheist's Discussions (731)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the pleasure of seeing that film on the big screen a couple years ago at a sci…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 15 to Early Christianity

55 14 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I'm sure there are many who are willing and capable of leading a secular government.…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 15 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Here's a 10-minute interview segment from The David Pakman Show which discusses this…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 14 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

105 on Thursday
Reply by James M. Martin

"When I was in college back in the 80's I used to occasionally watch The 700 Club wit…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 13 to Religious TV

55 Oct 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Time magazine has a commentary article about Mike Huckabee written by Richard Dawkin…"

The Flying Atheist replied Oct 1 to Huckabee wants to fire atheists working for the government

20 Oct 11
Reply by James M. Martin

"You make an excellent point.  Give them a platform and they end up hanging themselve…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 25 to New Pew Survey on Politics and Religion

26 Sep 26
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Whenever I hear the word "Yiddish" I immediately think of many of the great vaudevil…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 22 to Walk on the Wild Side: Conservative Yiddish Sect in North London Openly Misogynistic

24 Sep 23
Reply by James M. Martin

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zoroastrianism predates Judaism and was/is also conside…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 21 to Early Christianity

55 14 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"I think their protest sign should read:  איך וועט גיין אויף יעדער זייַט פון די גאַס…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 21 to Walk on the Wild Side: Conservative Yiddish Sect in North London Openly Misogynistic

24 Sep 23
Reply by James M. Martin

"Doctor's Without Borders is one of the regular charities I give money to.  They are…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 20 to The Ebola Empathy Challenge

4 Oct 2
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service