Richard Healy's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Lawyers probably."

Richard Healy replied Jun 30, 2011 to A documentary everyone should see.

37 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

"UPDATE:I asked Pete how his reading was going and he said: Yes I found two books and…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 15, 2011 to (Help my friend) - America is a Christian Nation.

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Thanks Alayna and Loren, I passed your suggestions onto Pete.If there are any other…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 8, 2011 to (Help my friend) - America is a Christian Nation.

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Funny, I sent him the Hitchens links already!   Great minds must think alike!"

Richard Healy replied Jun 6, 2011 to (Help my friend) - America is a Christian Nation.

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"If you've something useful to add I'll hear it.  Otherwise don't bother.Also I rarel…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 6, 2011 to (Help my friend) - America is a Christian Nation.

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"You are very odd and I don't particularly want to talk to you any more.Please go awa…"

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Hi Matt - this conversation was in a reply to another freshly freed mind of a colleg…"

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Actually such depressing cynicism is making me reach more for the whisky bottle and…"

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Thanks Loren, I think what he's after are some history books about it if you follow…"

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"That must surely count as the most perverse an unexpected answer I could have antici…"

25 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Richard K. Emms

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service