Richard Healy's Discussions (808)

Discussions Replied To (336) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to A|N, Survivor. Your story resonates with all of those who found asking q…"

Richard Healy replied Oct 23, 2012 to Seeing the Dark

18 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"Unrelated problem but the version of the website I can get on my phone doesn't inclu…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 10, 2012 to Mysterious Elimination From This Website

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Re: "out of context" - give an exasperated but level stare and just ask: "what possi…"

Richard Healy replied Jun 4, 2012 to Want to understand

14 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Mick Ohrberg

"For 'creepy' - I was told recently, by someone otherwise entirely decent and a worki…"

Richard Healy replied May 19, 2012 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I once (for fun) tried cataloguing the different forms of Creationism. I counted 7.…"

Richard Healy replied May 19, 2012 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Try this: I have 2 questions for you. The first is: would it be fair to say that y…"

Richard Healy replied May 15, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I'd also recommend "Why Evolution is True" by Jerry Coyne, in my opinion, and no dis…"

Richard Healy replied Mar 29, 2012 to CREATIONISIM vs EVOLUTION

18 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Richard Healy

"I imagine it must be like the environmentalist who goes to work for Big Oil. Methin…"

Richard Healy replied Mar 20, 2012 to Should i get a job at the boyscouts?

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Pat

"oops didn't mean to put that in 'introductions' oh well never mind...."

Richard Healy replied Jan 14, 2012 to Creationism: we have the same data but different interpretations.

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Having just read the backlog -I just want to give Matt VDB this *hug* for dedication…"

Richard Healy replied Jan 10, 2012 to Convincing a Christian that the Jesus story is false.

128 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service