Atheist Nexus Logo

tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,747)

Discussions Replied To (1908) Replies Latest Activity

"The christianized Republican Party has worked so hard to make a half-black Obama ine…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 13, 2014 to How can people be good without god?

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That's more poetic than "God fucked up." Google it. "

tom sarbeck replied Oct 12, 2014 to How can people be good without god?

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Failures can result from electrical surges in the circuit. The cause might be a ligh…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 12, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ben, are you saying that all of the masses understand scientific facts and education…"

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ben, are you saying a moral law is useless to non-theists? "

tom sarbeck replied Oct 12, 2014 to Brother Richard talks at Atheist Alliance International

106 Mar 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Joan, try the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, oar-powered of course. As we…"

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"That same guy, the superpatriot, became impatient for something else and the meeting…"

98 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I once worked in grocery stores where employees refilled the canned food shelves. We…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 9, 2014 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

178 Apr 11
Reply by Rock

"Oh, Michael, how I wish a theist would lay that line on me! (I'm wondering if my ver…"

tom sarbeck replied Oct 9, 2014 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

178 Apr 11
Reply by Rock

"Deidre, that is so very true! Those religious folks use various beliefs to protect t…"

178 Apr 11
Reply by Rock

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service