Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,211)

Discussions Replied To (1439) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathleen, While in the Navy I met men who were getting along well without the belief…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 31 to Help coming out to people whose faith makes them so happy they cry

46 Feb 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Dennis, ??? When did employers stop paying for their workers' health insurance? ???…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Republicans propose large tax increase on health coverage

12 Jan 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"For being both black and president."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Republicans propose large tax increase on health coverage

12 Jan 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Only the SCOTUS's Antonin Scalia would say, "You're full of shit, you ignorant moron…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Fundamentalist Atheists

21 Jan 30
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I like it, Loren, but it requires xians to do some thinking. They do obedience bette…"

21 Jan 30

"Accept evolution and you accept that critters other than chickens hatched from eggs.…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Secular News: "Religious Countries Are the Most Corrupt"

56 Feb 17
Reply by fy

"I ignore the House Republicans. I'll take them seriously when they vote to impeach O…"

12 Jan 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Everyday sexism is an everyday power imbalance. Among those with less power, a good…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Men are Forgetful

29 Jan 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"Sorry? I don't believe you. "

Tom Sarbeck replied Jan 30 to Men are Forgetful

29 Jan 31
Reply by Michael Penn

"When an xian tells me atheism is a religion, I say "That's not so" and leave. I valu…"

21 Jan 30

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service