Tom Sarbeck's Discussions (2,435)

Discussions Replied To (1622) Replies Latest Activity

"Not quite, Brent; drop "wrong". All Obama has to do is breathe and the GOP script im…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 10 to BRUTALLY HONEST: The GOP's Hypocrisy Is Shameful

12 Jun 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I want the law to treat the religious indoctrination of children as child abuse. It…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 7 to Anyone recovering from being brought up religious?

7 Jun 7
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Luara: It was no secret that two women on my dad's side of the family, one his twin…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 6 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"|    But a happy person, not mired in struggles, .... Again, this is too narrow a sp…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 6 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"So true, and in my experience a mistake made by those who find respite in: an optim…"

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Luara, your ...if happy people don't ask about the cause of the universe.... is a st…"

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Luara, you tried. Thanks. This is too narrow a space. Look down the discussion for m…"

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Nope. Try again; stretch your capable mind."

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"David, you said it well. I write minimalist poetry, too. Like this haiku-like piece…"

Tom Sarbeck replied Jun 5 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Have you tried? I'm sure you will succeed."

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service