tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,500)

Discussions Replied To (1685) Replies Latest Activity

"So you have no hope? That's because you are losing your innocence. People are unkind…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 13 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"some aborigines hold that people die only when they are not remembered by anyone who…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 13 to Loren Miller gets a mention in a Salon column

51 Jan 14
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Heinlein's thought has potential. Substitute 'birth' for 'stupidity' and it remains…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 13 to I have no hope.....

60 Jan 16
Reply by jay H

"Gee, Bertold, I'm into pantheism too. I pan every religion and every deity. Ain't En…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 11 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1280 Jan 16
Reply by Lemual Poot

"A guy named Talpiot? "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 9 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1280 Jan 16
Reply by Lemual Poot

"jay, for whom does the pipeline make sense? For whom does it make millions of dollar…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 8 to Gas prices prove GOP full of shit

10 Jan 8
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Piketty's proposal would resolve an issue much like the national bank versus state b…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 7 to It's 2015 and Congress Is Almost Entirely Made Up of White Christian Men

24 Jan 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Bertold, I heard some years ago that both Dems and Repubs cite Jefferson to support…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 7 to It's 2015 and Congress Is Almost Entirely Made Up of White Christian Men

24 Jan 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"The third degree is a euphemism for the "inflicting of pain, physical or mental, to…"

tom sarbeck replied Jan 7 to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

101 Jan 16
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Our worst of the worst don't believe all that heaven and hell stuff. They use it. "

tom sarbeck replied Jan 7 to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

101 Jan 16
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service