Atheist Nexus Logo

tom sarbeck's Discussions (2,607)

Discussions Replied To (1787) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, my post about garb & mask was spoof so I deleted it. I'm wondering how…"

tom sarbeck replied 18 hours ago to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Venting in a most informative way, Craig. Thanks."

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

316 22 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Thanks, Dyslexic and Michael. you guys are the experts here. I need to find a source…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Michael, you appear to be seeing the bible as one story with no sub-stories. My olde…"

tom sarbeck replied yesterday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Re the two words crude and rude, the New Oxford American Dictionary compares and con…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"V, I'm of an older generation. I was in the Navy and have a favorite target: Marines…"

tom sarbeck replied on Friday to We must offend religion more: Islam, Christianity and our tolerance for ancient myths, harmful ideas

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"I have for decades believed there are real and unreal. Who stole that script? "

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Whichever direction a "backfire" goes, the attitude did affect a candidate I knew: m…"

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Bertold, what's your take on the datum that about 25% of incarcerated folk qualify a…"

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

"It is possible to live contented, interesting, fulfilling lives. It's possible for s…"

138 18 hours ago
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service