Courtney Conto's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, those videos are great and they helped me a lot. :)"

Courtney Conto replied Sep 9, 2009 to I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thanks Ida! That site is great, really interesting."

Courtney Conto replied Sep 6, 2009 to I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thank you everyone! Your links, advice and thoughts have really helped me. :)"

Courtney Conto replied Sep 6, 2009 to I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thanks Krista I'm going to start reading The God Delusion tonight!"

Courtney Conto replied Sep 4, 2009 to I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thank you so much everyone! Yes my dog is doing great, he had surgery on his knee an…"

Courtney Conto replied Sep 4, 2009 to I'm on my way to becoming athiest, but I need advice.

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thanks!"

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Thank you so much The Nerd! :) This is a great site I'm sure it will help me a lot!"

39 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"Right now I'm kind of in between being atheist and believing in God, but it ticks me…"

Courtney Conto replied Sep 4, 2009 to Founded on Freedom of Meat Choices. Same as Founded on freedom of Religion?

13 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service