Claudia's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I completely agree with that statement. I say stuff like that nearly every day. Like…"

Claudia replied Feb 23, 2013 to Does anyone agree with philosopher Thomas Nagel's reason for being an atheist?

17 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Reeves

"I also read a lot of about these other conceptions of "god." It is totally different…"

Claudia replied Dec 27, 2012 to Has anyone noticed that most atheists…

66 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Actually that would make a great Xmas-time atheist billboard. It would really piss p…"

Claudia replied Dec 4, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"Ha ha! I like that. :) Yeah, what is the "reason for the season" supposed to be any…"

Claudia replied Dec 4, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7

"That's great James, I haven't been able to catch anyone's eye during a prayer yet. I…"

179 Jan 7

"Totally. My husband and I are too busy to decorate and don't really care too much ab…"

179 Jan 7

"All I know is that I haven't been able to come out as an Atheist to my religious fri…"

Claudia replied Dec 4, 2012 to Atheist is a Bad Word

99 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Yes. So glad to have been pointed to the Skeptic's Annotated Bible through Atheist N…"

Claudia replied Dec 4, 2012 to Skeptic's Annotated Bible

3 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Claudia

"I'm not sure if I understand your analogy about faith but I did relate to one commen…"

Claudia replied Nov 26, 2012 to A faith related to atheism

5 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Luara

"Humble Pie, Wow! That's good. I hate that we have to know their book better than the…"

Claudia replied Nov 22, 2012 to An atheist married to a christian venting

44 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Meddlesome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's video
15 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
2 hours ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
2 hours ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service