Kookaburra Jack's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"What I am interested in from the readers of this discussion forum is whether or not…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Apr 11, 2011 to Gnostic Gospels and Acts: "Jokes" against the Christian State become "heresy"

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Most recent article .... in summary of all foregoing discussionsAn alternative chron…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Apr 7, 2011 to Gnostic Gospels and Acts: "Jokes" against the Christian State become "heresy"

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Thanks for this post Dan DuPree, I must have missed it earlier.    "

Kookaburra Jack replied Jan 11, 2011 to Ante pacem: archaeological evidence of church life before Constantine [CRITICAL REVIEW]

32 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"AFAIK the C14 tests measure how many years ago the papyrus plant was last living - w…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Jan 9, 2011 to Radiocarbon Dating the Gnostics after Nicaea

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"According to one description: "The female figure beside him who holds her arms outst…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Oct 13, 2010 to Ante pacem: archaeological evidence of church life before Constantine [CRITICAL REVIEW]

32 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"For those interested here is conclusion from the above cited article: Conclusion…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Aug 10, 2010 to Plato's Coded "Hidden Messages" and the Pythagorean Musical Scale

3 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Daniel

"Here's another angle .... .... I've already put forward a perfectly valid interpre…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Jul 22, 2010 to Ante pacem: archaeological evidence of church life before Constantine [CRITICAL REVIEW]

32 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"I agree! Mathematics is perhaps endless! Have you read this article? Lecture — A Cen…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Jul 22, 2010 to The Gospel of Truth

12 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"You never have any evidence "as precedent" on whether or not something is Christian…"

Kookaburra Jack replied Jul 22, 2010 to Ante pacem: archaeological evidence of church life before Constantine [CRITICAL REVIEW]

32 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Reeeeeeeeally? .... Nazi symbol? .... a reference to Nazism, and the Swastika is not…"

32 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service