Loren Miller's Discussions (7,084)

Discussions Replied To (4608) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd add one element to your first statement, Joan: Action based in idealism without…"

Loren Miller replied 8 hours ago to Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!

32 11 minutes ago
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I've posted this on A|N a few times (hell, I think I FOUND it on A|N!), but I think…"

Loren Miller replied 10 hours ago to Teh Stoopid...it's killing me!!

32 11 minutes ago
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I've forgotten more about single-malt scotch than most people know ... unless you wa…"

Loren Miller replied 21 hours ago to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

32 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Second round is mine, Pat ... and I'm not a great one for the "well" bottles, as I s…"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

32 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Winter IS Coming!"

Loren Miller replied yesterday to Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.

32 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Oh, yeah ... THAT..."

32 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"What, AGAIN???  I seem to recall a lunar eclipse and a "blood moon" maybe 30 or so y…"

32 2 hours ago
Reply by k.h. ky

"Finding atheists or atheist organizations in your area may be as simple as going to…"

Loren Miller replied on Sunday to Connecting with other atheists

11 yesterday
Reply by Patricia

"Well, news bulletin: FDR did say it ... did say, "so help us god."  I've checked thr…"

Loren Miller replied on Saturday to THIS...because of Christianity

14 yesterday
Reply by Future

"Presuming they know how to READ..."

Loren Miller replied on Saturday to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 yesterday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service