Joe Swam's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"After reading this I "googled" myself. It would appear at this point the whole world…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 7, 2011 to Accidental coming out by snoopy google bots

36 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by treefireguy

"Welcome Vanessa!!"

Joe Swam replied Jul 7, 2011 to Teenage atheist from the Northwest, what up?

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Kandace

"Very nice!  I usually point out the contradiction between the 1st amendment of the C…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why U.S. is not a Christian nation. (huge comments section at url)

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Have you ever read the Bible? If you haven't read it, I would suggest it. Like Penn…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 5, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Welcome..that was a beautiful introduction. It is tough to find a fellow atheist in…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 5, 2011 to Saying hi to all fellow non-believers

7 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I like the "he/she/it". I frequently use "he/she/?", never thought of adding the "it…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 3, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I usually explain my opinion that we were all born atheists and that some of us were…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 3, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"When someone sneezes I say "congratulations" since sneezing is often a response to u…"

Joe Swam replied Jul 3, 2011 to What to say when you don't want to invoke god!

75 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service