Ashleigh Carter's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of the comments made in response gave me a headache. "Beliefs are just wisps of…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 1, 2011 to Misinformation and facts on secularism and religion

3 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Ashleigh Carter

"Welcome back!"

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 1, 2011 to Been A While: A Re-introduction!

4 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Al Stefanelli

"Actually, in that light, I could almost agree with putting a surgeon general's warni…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 31, 2011 to A letter to all librarians! Please email your local librarian a copy of this!

20 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer W

"You know, I hadn't really given it much thought until this thread. I actually find H…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 31, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"If we start banning the bible from libraries, we open the door to banning other book…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 31, 2011 to A letter to all librarians! Please email your local librarian a copy of this!

20 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer W

"Ah, I wish I'd seen this earlier, but I voted today and I'll vote again tomorrow."

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 30, 2011 to A little help fellow atheists?

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Ashleigh Carter

"I also thought it said edible fellowship. At which point I wondered just who's raptu…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 29, 2011 to Who says the end of the world is coming May 21, 2011?

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

"Yes I do. And the people are undeniably friendly."

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 25, 2011 to What is best country or state for non-believers

40 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Fulton

"I forgot that Kevin Mcarthy was my representative. sigh..."

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 24, 2011 to Urge Congress to Oppose Divisive 'In God We Trust' Resolution!

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Wanda T

"I haven't experienced anything like that yet, but I don't think it's too far off to…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Mar 23, 2011 to I am the family pariah.

17 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service