Ashleigh Carter's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that I think about it, do we even know how "atheist" came to have the "ism" tack…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Oct 12, 2011 to As atheists, lets make the 'ism' of atheism obsolete

54 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"If we got rid of the "ism" at the end, I'm not sure what we'd replace it with. I alw…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Oct 11, 2011 to As atheists, lets make the 'ism' of atheism obsolete

54 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"Curse them for omitting pages from the book preview! Also I'm trying not to have a k…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Oct 11, 2011 to I'm thinking required reading...

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Perhaps the quote should read, "Religion is what keeps the poor man from murdering t…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Oct 10, 2011 to Do you agree with this statement?

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Ashleigh Carter

"Why would the fact that we're going to die make it not matter? Granted, when you sum…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Jun 14, 2011 to Why Would an Athiest Like Me Want to Convert a Thiest?

6 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"I think we can do better than Sigmund Freud."

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 3, 2011 to Atheism 101: Are freethinkers pansies?

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"OOOOooo my goodness. While I can't say I'm a "fan" exactly, the placebo effect can b…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 3, 2011 to Reiki and other alternative medicine

85 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brian Wood

"And now I have a headache again."

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 3, 2011 to Church reaches out to 'scumbags' church in FL. Regards to idiot w/Quran fever; wtf is your problem?

6 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"That sounds suspiciously like a good reason to commit them to a mental institution.…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 3, 2011 to The Bible is Evil

180 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by John Loq

"Ha! That'd work. Though I expect the list of side-effects under the exposure warning…"

Ashleigh Carter replied Apr 3, 2011 to A letter to all librarians! Please email your local librarian a copy of this!

20 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service