H.Q.'s Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shyanne,Your dads advice was good. Especially if your priority is to remain frien…"

H.Q. replied Nov 14, 2012 to Should I tell her?

16 May 15, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

"Eastern region, Saudi Arabia Annd Norway!"

H.Q. replied Jul 25, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1175 Nov 9
Reply by SILVIA SAINT-CLAIRE

"hi there :) Nice to have you here you should check out this group on Atheist Nexush…"

H.Q. replied Aug 14, 2010 to Hello all, ex muslim here

11 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Prometheus

"i agree with the Nerd and Jezzy . religious people have this misconception about ath…"

H.Q. replied Aug 11, 2010 to theism and extremism is a mentally illness .

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by H.Q.

"Heyy, a fellow Saudi Atheist :)it's always nice to see a Saudi here . i get your po…"

H.Q. replied Aug 11, 2010 to Yes there is no God, but dont tell the maid.

33 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by H.Q.

"i think you have it better off than i do ! sometimes i give myself a headache listen…"

H.Q. replied Jul 31, 2010 to Just can't say it out loud -- with Mom around.

5 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Barbara Wilder

"i dont know exactly when i became an atheist . although its all pretty recent . Firs…"

H.Q. replied Jul 23, 2010 to Just got here! I would love to hear why/how some of you converted to Atheism.

35 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Preacher's Kid

"you'll probably get something like , it's the connection with god we look for. relig…"

H.Q. replied Jul 23, 2010 to Will I be wrong if?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"oh btw, do you discuss religion /atheism with friends? and what argument was it tha…"

H.Q. replied Jul 19, 2010 to Ask me about my country(Saudi Arabia)

171 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"i found this thread very interesting. im an atheist myself living in Saudi Arabia. a…"

H.Q. replied Jul 19, 2010 to Ask me about my country(Saudi Arabia)

171 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Le Pape: Ma vie masturbatoire in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
9 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Egyptian TV Host Kicks Guest Out of Studio for Expressing Controversial Ideas on Religion in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
46 minutes ago
Luara replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
52 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Lemual Poot posted a photo
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
Kacie Tsao commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Mississippi Group Seeks to Declare Christianity as State Religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service