Cloggie's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This is exactly why I refer to religious belief as a security blanket. It is difficu…"

Cloggie replied Jan 8, 2010 to I need tips from you seasoned pros. How do you all deal with life's serious challenges?

69 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by thedogma

"Honesty is the best policy when it comes to raising children in my opinion. I would…"

Cloggie replied Jan 8, 2010 to Parents that just became atheist but have teeangers; how to tell if they are been raised as Christian-Roman Catholics?

13 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Timothy W. Brown

"Always thought that was about carved wood, not about decorating trees. I heard this…"

Cloggie replied Jan 8, 2010 to Bible Verse For the Season

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Meddlesome

"Hm, what kind of school does your son attend? It is a faith school, this one is goin…"

Cloggie replied Jan 3, 2010 to Religion in school

37 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Cloggie

"Haven't been taught about the secret handshake yet?? I believe it depends on the co…"

Cloggie replied Jan 3, 2010 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"I for one am thrilled!! I cannot wait for the Catholics to sue the Muslems, the Musl…"

Cloggie replied Jan 3, 2010 to Irish atheists challenge the bs lying liars; thank goodness.

8 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Well, give them a finger and they take a hand. What if you guys do miraculously work…"

Cloggie replied Jan 3, 2010 to HELP! Atheist meets Baptist.

38 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by brian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service