Marc Draco's Discussions (785)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Fortunately, the tides are turning against them, especially in Europe. Don't I wish…"

Marc Draco replied Oct 17, 2009 to Tony Blair calls for fight against atheism

28 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Starscream

"OK, I'm still baffled..."

Marc Draco replied Oct 17, 2009 to Madlib

38 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"It's a bit like art to me, I know how to use them, I just don't know what to call th…"

Marc Draco replied Oct 14, 2009 to Madlib

38 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"That's only true of the US. The UK is much more secular. O wait..."

Marc Draco replied Oct 10, 2009 to Is the concentration of non-religiousity in society higher than we think?

5 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Marc Draco

"Theists have been told that they deserve respect since time immemorial. This is why…"

Marc Draco replied Oct 3, 2009 to Does religon deserve respect? Should we respect it?

67 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Lisa

"I am moving to start to push for psychologists to allow to define certain types of r…"

Marc Draco replied Oct 2, 2009 to Is the concentration of non-religiousity in society higher than we think?

5 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Marc Draco

"I'll take some advertising, if that helps, but I'm not really interested in the suck…"

Marc Draco replied Sep 18, 2009 to How we can support Atheist Nexus, and why we should.

67 May 27, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Radio? Now that can't be as awful as that car crash of a motion picture. Any idea wh…"

Marc Draco replied Sep 16, 2009 to His Dark Materials

18 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

"Such a shame that the Narnia films are so, er, "attractive" to youngsters and the Pu…"

Marc Draco replied Sep 16, 2009 to His Dark Materials

18 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Leslee Love

"Alternatively, every time you visit, just click on those bloody irritating adverts w…"

Marc Draco replied Sep 11, 2009 to Brother Richard deserves to be paid. A|N deserves support. There should be paid staff.

117 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
35 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
5 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
6 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service