Atheist Andrea's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn. That would have been a good one!  "

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 9, 2011 to bit my tongue, but...

58 May 13, 2012
Reply by JS. Rogers

"I love the P.J.A fan club. Wish I could keep a straight face and say this, too."

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 9, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Just have to pick your battles sometimes. That's when you come here to vent."

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 9, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"About as nice of an answer as you can get, and a very good one!"

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I must be real slow or just tired for I'm just not "getting" #4.  Thanks, Hot Chick!"

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 7, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think Mormons and J. W's fear knocking on the doors nowadays. Just googled Joseph…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 7, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"My Jennifer, I want you on my team for sure!   :)"

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ha! God is too glorious to have an anus."

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Crap! I meant that I "have" taken much from what you have written. Oh jeez. Sorry."

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 4, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Having knowledge about the bible is the best ammo. I'm thinking of taking a course o…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jul 4, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service