Atheist Andrea's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Andy R, and everyone else who has responded to this question.  :-)"

Atheist Andrea replied Apr 21, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

"Do buddhists accept evolution? "

Atheist Andrea replied Apr 2, 2012 to How old were you when you declared yourself an atheist?

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"Poor little guy. He just looks like a curious boy who wanted to see what was outside…"

Atheist Andrea replied Apr 2, 2012 to Body of missing toddler found and it is his fault. Yes, you read that correctly.

76 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"However long it took to get here, great news is that you finally made it! "

Atheist Andrea replied Apr 2, 2012 to How old were you when you declared yourself an atheist?

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"Smart kid!"

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"I told my friend that I couldn't stand Jesus and she crunched her head down as if so…"

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"Oh man, that is such a ridiculous statement! Glad you are accepted now that you are…"

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"Interesting story. Were they ashamed for being atheist or scared? Happy for you to f…"

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"As long as you have someone you can bond with, then your other life is easier to dea…"

Atheist Andrea replied Dec 4, 2011 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

"Very well written from what I have read and very intriguing! For some reason, "Cosmo…"

Atheist Andrea replied Oct 27, 2011 to I came out in print-wrote a book about my conclusions

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service