Atheist Andrea's Discussions (237)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't believe in afterlife; we die forever like everything else once alive. But, c…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 23 to ARE YOU A TRUE ATHEIST?

46 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"You are the sweetest and fairest of all, Joan.  ;-)"

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 12 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Great response,Tara."

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 12 to ARE YOU A TRUE ATHEIST?

46 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"You live in a deeply rooted Christian family. I live in NH and you are a bit odd if…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 12 to My mother and I had another fight and I'm worried about the future.

19 May 28
Reply by Craigart14

"I am an atheist because I do not believe in a creator but I might not be a pure athe…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 12 to ARE YOU A TRUE ATHEIST?

46 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"I know I'm not helping my fellow atheists by being so quiet about it but at least my…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jan 12 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"I cringe when my daughter says the pledge but if course I bite my tongue since she's…"

Atheist Andrea replied Jun 23, 2013 to The Pledge of Allegiance

40 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Life is weird like this, huh? You meet a stranger and she pours all this on you and…"

Atheist Andrea replied Feb 16, 2013 to Comfort from religion

16 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by RonRon

"Big thanks to all of you for commenting since I posted this. I have enjoyed reading…"

Atheist Andrea replied Dec 29, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"A. Noni Moose- you really have it tough with this situation. You have shown great pa…"

Atheist Andrea replied Apr 27, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service