Chuck Boyer's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"@ James Your short reply dovetails perfectly with my experience. Thank you."

Chuck Boyer replied Aug 7, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Well spoken. "Higher calling" from within, not from without. As for me, the final st…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Wow, Steph! Your comment rings a loud bell with me. I've been struck for lo many yea…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"@ Richard G   It's quite sad, actually. And yes, it bothers me that they hold themse…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Good point, Pandora ... To "live" lives free from religious tyranny allows for their…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Love the turn this discussion has taken. Bravo!"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 12, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"@ Sandi   Oh, yes. And it's not at all unusual for "conservative Christians" to clai…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 10, 2012 to Louisiana Republican: When I Voted for State Funds to go to Religious Schools, I Didn’t Mean Muslim Ones

12 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

"@ matthew   Uh-oh."

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 10, 2012 to Louisiana Republican: When I Voted for State Funds to go to Religious Schools, I Didn’t Mean Muslim Ones

12 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

"@ Write4U   All right! Delightful story, and well told. I'm convinced that to be tot…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 10, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Richard, thanx. So nice to see a community of nontheists. Refreshing. And yes, my li…"

Chuck Boyer replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service