Lorryslorrys's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Well as usual, it was nice of them to not to forget their friends in Israel, even if…"

Lorryslorrys replied Oct 7, 2012 to Earthquakes Caused by Iranian Women Not Wearing Proper Attire

29 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Catholic Priests target girl scouts? I know it's a bad piece of of political-religio…"

Lorryslorrys replied May 10, 2012 to The Catholic Church is Targeting the Girl Scouts.

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"Dogly's a vegan and probably really mad at you, if only Dogly had the energy to type…"

Lorryslorrys replied May 9, 2012 to Need advice and info on care, feeding, and release methods for rescued Mallard 3 day old ducklings.

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Pat

"They probably won't care. Mallards are cute, but they are as abundant in the wild as…"

Lorryslorrys replied May 9, 2012 to Need advice and info on care, feeding, and release methods for rescued Mallard 3 day old ducklings.

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I would also like to pitch in and say cats are evil and and an anathema to civilised…"

Lorryslorrys replied Mar 18, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"What, no Jimmy Hendrix?"

Lorryslorrys replied Jan 1, 2012 to Indiana Republican Bill to Control Star Spangled Banner

4 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"I get that it's mental and that's it's thing. But did we have to say minus one squar…"

Lorryslorrys replied Nov 12, 2011 to Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"I don't think there are any, but there are certainly questions were it is obviously …"

Lorryslorrys replied Nov 12, 2011 to I know in my heart

10 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Turns out the Gideons bible was best on cost at least. It's all terrible though, I n…"

Lorryslorrys replied Nov 12, 2011 to Which Bible Version Is Best?

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

"I do hope you do. You see, I bought a rather large amount of popcorn for the upcomin…"

Lorryslorrys replied Nov 11, 2011 to The Upcoming Election...

49 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jonah

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service