Friend of Dorothy's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"It's because the word Atheist brings visions of joy, completeness, clouds, puppydogs…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Mar 11 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ryan, thanks you for the welcome, I like most of us, i guess, have joined about a zi…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Feb 2, 2010 to Hey fellow rabble rowsers..

7 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Friend of Dorothy

"Hi Kid, I am still puzzling how my getting the Federal Rights of marriage will destr…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Feb 2, 2010 to Hey fellow rabble rowsers..

7 Feb 2, 2010

"Major social changes take a long time to come to fruition. It is hard for younger pe…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Feb 1, 2010 to Hey fellow rabble rowsers..

7 Feb 2, 2010

"If you dare to express your opinion about religion in any negative context, you are…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Dec 2, 2009 to What Are "Militant Atheists"?

21 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Matthew Hyde

"As soon as you saw the word Pastor, all supprise was gone. So long as it's permissab…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Dec 2, 2009 to Pastor Rick Warren refuses to condemn proposed Ugandan Anti-Homosexuality Bill

10 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wilton

"I started with Christopher Hitchen's "God Is Not Great", than moved on to "The God D…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Jul 11, 2009 to What were the first books you read in favor of skepticism/atheism?

75 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

"Most definately, you are NOT alone, although sometimes it seems so, it you live in a…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Jul 11, 2009 to Piedmont Triad Atheists...

14 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Spitter

"Christopher Hitchens is one of our leading intelligentsia, who's views of both relig…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Jul 11, 2009 to End or no end?

15 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

"Methis, wow, you have me boggled, and thats good. You express the very complicated i…"

Friend of Dorothy replied Jul 10, 2009 to End or no end?

15 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service