James Kz's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"John J Kelly wrote: >> Like I omit "under god" in the Pledge or are you given…"

James Kz replied Apr 22 to Why aren't people required to swear on the Constitution in court?

18 Apr 22
Reply by James Kz

"When the paper posts my letter, I will provide the link."

James Kz replied Jun 7, 2013 to Re-Thinking My Militancy on the L Train Saturday

30 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Luara

"I am anti-theistic but not militant. As long as someone's religious views are not in…"

James Kz replied Jun 7, 2013 to Re-Thinking My Militancy on the L Train Saturday

30 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Yesterday, whilst I was out in my back yard with my hand and arm in a splint trying…"

James Kz replied Jun 7, 2013 to A rant about my neighbor!

38 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"And he doesn't believe in the admonishment in the New Testament about praying in sec…"

James Kz replied Jun 7, 2013 to High Schooler says the Lord's Prayer at Commencement

17 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Fortunately President Obama has said he will fight against this; hopefully that figh…"

James Kz replied Apr 29, 2013 to GOP War on Science

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Broadwater, Nebraska (in the Panhandle). My wife and I are both openly atheists. My…"

James Kz replied Apr 29, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1157 Oct 20
Reply by Patrick Ferguson

"I met my wife BethKZ on a dating site (not Christian Mingles). I am not much into th…"

James Kz replied Mar 31, 2013 to Sad Spectacles of the Sunday Talking Heads on Marriage Equality

60 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Quoting Wolfgang Pauli: "This isn't right, it isn't even wrong." There is so much wr…"

James Kz replied Mar 31, 2013 to How would you respond?

18 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Let's see, do these Websites have any particular agenda? Seventh Day Adventists Hang…"

James Kz replied Feb 18, 2013 to Warrant for the pope's arrest for crimes against humanity and conspiracy?!

10 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Hiram

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service