Travis Hedglin's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't private schools have to conform to some kind of standard set out by the board…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 25 to 14 States using public funds to advance Creationism

7 Apr 23
Reply by Vincent

"This kind of crap used to surprise me, but after many moons of watching the religiou…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 24 to Piloting Not For Women

12 Apr 2
Reply by Deidre32

"No problem, I hope my opinion helped you in some way."

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 24 to Is Social resistance to atheism comparable to the rock revolution?

10 Mar 26
Reply by Anon

"Is this a shock? Fundamentalists criticize absolutely anyone who isn't gullible enou…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 23 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson Criticized by Fundamentalist Halfwits for "Destroying Pluto"

20 Mar 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"We don't have to give them time, we already know what they would do with it: Step 1:…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 23 to Creationists Demand Equal Time on Cosmos Series

43 Mar 28
Reply by Dr. Terence Meaden

"7 out of ten children have imaginary friends, astonishingly, 9 out of ten adults do…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 23 to How atheist are you?

71 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

"Show me good enough evidence, and you could convince me of nearly anything. Clarke's…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 23 to How atheist are you?

71 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

"Show me some evidence, and I will believe, but I never believe without a good reason…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 22 to How atheist are you?

71 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

"People in the USA also USE far too much gasoline and electricity, especially compare…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 22 to Marijuana and Atheism

172 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"You obviously missed the original argument, then. You just admitted that marijuana h…"

Travis Hedglin replied Mar 22 to Marijuana and Atheism

172 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Goscicki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
8 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan joined Sentient Biped's group
8 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
8 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
11 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
14 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs
18 minutes ago
Pat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
20 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
20 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Justice For All
21 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service