Jessica's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I am Happy To announce That I met another Agnostic today whose spouse is an Atheist!…"

Jessica replied Jul 10, 2012 to How Many Atheists Do You Personally Know

58 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Jameer Logan

"If there is one thing you can say about American Majority is that it never learns fr…"

Jessica replied Jun 4, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Ahhh... The joy of family.  Especially the conservative christian ones who make sure…"

Jessica replied Jun 4, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Thanks Everyone!"

Jessica replied May 31, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I did read that, the xtians are trying to create the dark ages again."

Jessica replied May 31, 2012 to ACLU encourages and succeeds in getting a NC School Board to Ban prayer at all Upcoming Events!

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"you can use google, yahoo, msn, or many others to comment by signing into them throu…"

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"you can comment on their main page if you want, FB is not required there.  you can c…"

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"" Teaching evolution in school is a violation of the separation of church and state…"

27 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I had PCOS as well. My Dr. put me on Metformin to treat the problem.  It helped but…"

Jessica replied May 20, 2012 to Young people - Are you having children? Why or why not?

22 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

"Come on Everybody lets get that number up!  "

Jessica replied May 13, 2012 to Sign The Atheist Census!

7 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Gilnett

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service